ONLINE USERS ON THIS BLOG

JUST CLICK HERE FOR ADD MY FB AND TWITTER :)   

//super awesome !
ME


Name : FARAH HANI
Nicknames : FARAH ,HANI,RARA,ARA
Birthday : 23 JANUARY 1995
State : JOHOR
Status : -

ABOUT ME;
#AKU MEMANG SENGAJA TAK NAK DELETE POST LAMA-2 BIAR LAH JADI KENANGAN MASA AKU GILA-GILA DULU HIHIKS~ ☆ GARANG
☆ MANJA
☆ KUAT MERAJUK
☆ SUKA MENANGIS UTK HAL YANG REMEH
☆ LOVE FAST FOOD
CHAT

>




Got tagged from kancik @farahinridzal  @nabilakasim
So here 20 facts about me :
1) i really love my family👪👧
2) cat lovers *hard fan of cat hahahaha 😻😻
3) everyday must eat fast food. I extremely love fast food * my family , friends and my bf know that hahahahaha🍕🍟🍗🍤🍔
4) addicted to my phone .idk why😵
5) kuat merajuk😫😫
6) daddys , mommys &bro lil girl👪
7) love to cry 😭
8) love red and black colour 👠💄👗👜
9) i hate white colour cz my skin will look more darker *harharhar😂
10) love my friends because they are my everything .👱👨👩👦
11)  love to laugh 😁
12) im talkative . I talk a lot till my friends get annoyed. 😡
12) i love to drink sirap ais. Haha🍷
13) love to wearing wide shawl *for this time ah😄👍
14) love to spend my parents money coz  i dont have money.💲💸💷💱
15) my dad tak pernah nak bagi i kerja sambilan or what so ever💌
16) addicted to all animal accept reptiles -froggieee🐸
17) lazy and love to lay in my bed💒
18) i love to watch shin chan🙏
19) i love to sing act, but my voice so ew ew ew 😑😑
20) i love original stuff 😏😏😏

*sorry if my grammar is blablablablablablabla. Okay bye