ONLINE USERS ON THIS BLOG

JUST CLICK HERE FOR ADD MY FB AND TWITTER :)   

//super awesome !
ME


Name : FARAH HANI
Nicknames : FARAH ,HANI,RARA,ARA
Birthday : 23 JANUARY 1995
State : JOHOR
Status : -

ABOUT ME;
#AKU MEMANG SENGAJA TAK NAK DELETE POST LAMA-2 BIAR LAH JADI KENANGAN MASA AKU GILA-GILA DULU HIHIKS~ ☆ GARANG
☆ MANJA
☆ KUAT MERAJUK
☆ SUKA MENANGIS UTK HAL YANG REMEH
☆ LOVE FAST FOOD
CHAT

>



I will not forgive your capital "N"

ATTENTION~!

don't make me a mess with me

1) MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD..
2)scattered LANGUAGe
3) ta pyah na ngate aku sgt lahrs.. sbb kaw bukan baek +bgus sgt dlm english? (laen larhs 100% english bru bole tgur~)


enjoy reading~ peace~
=.="

arghh~! wa mmg bengkak je dgn cikgu "N" nieyh~! ohh mummy~! ohh papa~! help me~ i dont wanna study with this teacher~!! i hate him very much~ i dont wanna mention his name..dont want make him wide open~ !..
i really hate when someone is feeling great! hey ~! Who are you? I do hope you'llforgive you la CAPITAL "N" bagus3 .. You go to sell our story to how four of thosedollars? tired? hahaha I really applaud you close .. shy face congratulate you own ..does not feel right spread stories of shame? the word is finished? but I heard you couldsell the story of school all the teachers know .. up ..! I was seriously not happy when that time you teach me today .. I swear you did not view the face! but do not want to! already spread the story section four of us.? You only do you face embarrassment. Do not shame?bhahahahahaha! what a shame!
DO NOT MAKE ME THE HEAD fiber LAH! hahaha~


hobi aku mmg merepek~ so jgn kesah sgt apee yg aku nk tulis..bace sje ~ xnk bce dgr lagu blog akuw~ agagagagag~
<3